We work closely with a well-established network of sub-suppliers and sub-contractors, where we find professional and safe solutions for your task or project. The team of our engineers is at your disposal if you are looking for answers and guidelines to realize the manufacturing process of your project.
Our experienced production engineers are delighted to help optimize or construct the most efficient designs of products to meet the needs of your company. By assessing all aspects of design, from materials and safety to product efficiency, our company’s goal is to ensure the highest quality products at the best price.
Even if your needs are still in the form of an idea, the professionals at NORDMET are excited to bring your vision and preliminary concepts to life with intricate drawings, meticulous blueprints, and even sample prototypes for your hands-on inspection.
NORDMET offers a variety of add-on services such as:
1. Confidential agreements in place when required. We are prepared to sign NDA (non-disclosure agreement)
2. OEM (original equipment manufacturer) services are implemented when NORDMET makes a part or parts onsite that are used in our client's end product.
3. We produce the goods only when the original drawings and other technical documentation has been accepted and approved by the client.
4. Quality control done in order of high-low priorities.
5. Goods are packed in cartons with your logo, ready for dispatch.
We offer solutions for the organization of internal transport and storage of finished products and semi-finished products between production stages.
Contact us to find out if we can help you in achieving good cost-effectiveness and gaining an advantage over the competition.