- Liquid painting in your choice of one or two colors
Liquid painting is the traditional method of applying paint, which protects the surface against corrosion and gives it a proper look. Modern applications provide very high surface quality.
Advantages of liquid painting:
• very elegant appearance/finish.
• wet painting is suitable for materials that are multicolored.
• long-life outdoor applications using the appropriate coating thickness.
• wide range of colors.
- Powder painting of your choice of one color.
Powder coating is an advanced method used in lacquering. It consists of putting the powder on the surface of the conductive (metal elements) using electrostatic or electro-kinetic spraying.
The hardening process takes place at a temperature of 140-200° C, by which the applied powder melts and polymerizes. This surface is resistant to adverse factors.
Advantages of powder painting:
• saves paint
• large capacity
• corrosion resistant
• better protection against damage
• greater protection against chemical factors
• no negative effects on the environment
• materials with holes less than or equal to 1.0 mm in diameter can be powder-coated
(if the holes are less than 1 mm it will be necessary to confirm the feasibility).