Nordmet offers comprehensive and professional production of ferrous and non-ferrous components. Our clients represent many product industries, but invariably of the type of product, they value the stability and efficiency of component supply. The offered production of metal elements provides our clients with the certainty that they will always have the components for assembly or further production in accordance with the specification and on time, regardless of the distance and size of individual delivery. We care about the qualifications of our suppliers and production partners, and so that they are prepared and involved in the handling and production of ordered components and products.
Here at NORDMET we offer remarkably finished goods, which, during the production, require one or more of the following processes:
- sand casting (brass, iron, bronze, copper and aluminum)
- lost-wax casting (brass, bronze)
- hot stamping / hot forming (brass, steel, copper and aluminum)
- CNC machining
- cutting all types of metal (laser, water, plasma)
- welding of steel and stainless steel
- polishing all types of metal
- powder painting of steel and aluminum
- liquid painting all types of metal
- assembling of any items of a maximum size of 70 x 30 x 150 cm
We can offer a wide range of products with a diversity of materials as well as optional surface finishes.